Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Looks who is back..........

Hello Blogville.......

This is just a fast short note, to say I am still around. But as you can see above, a litttle blue blinking "training" box.. Yes, I am training to walk 60 miles in 3 days! Yes, you heard that correct. October 29,30,31, 2010, I am going to walk 60 miles with my sister n law-Debra, my sister Dianne and about 2000 other men & women. We are walking for the Susan G. Koemen Breast cancer.... So, we have to do some serious walking before October 29.... you just can't wake up on the 29th and go "I think I am going to walk about 20 miles today" and then sleep in a tent and get up and do it again!!!!!

So I will keep you posted... But you can also go to the susangkoemen3dayforthecure website and look up "boonesboobs", I am doing a litttle blog on there. Also, you can make a donation, I have to raise $2300 for the walk. So go check us out.

Happy Tuesday night!

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment